Monday, February 1, 2010

Wow!! It's been a LONNNGGG time!

Sheesh! I cannot believe I let this much time pass since my last post! Where has the time gone? Oh! I know...birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! Yep, it's already the second month of TWENTY-TEN! AGHHH! Can someone please slow down father time? I'm BEGGING because it means I'm getting older and so is my baby girl!!

Averi's Stats (3 yr well check-up early December): 39 inches tall & 35 pounds!!

She's smart as a whip, well we think so anyways!! Before she ever turned 3 she could recite The Lord's Prayer, Pledge of Allegiance, months of the year, bits & pieces of the alphabet, and various nursery rhymes, and tell people her birthdate...um, that's all I can think of right now. But since the first of the year, she's added to her list! She now knows her complete alphabet, Hail Mary, can count to 29, name all of her immediate cousins & aunts/uncles, knows her Grandparents actual names (remembering & pronouncing Rodolfo (my dad)is BIG! There are some adults who can't even say it correctly), what town & state she's from, etc...she's probably really just mediocre, but we think she's a GENIUS! We're not proud parents now are we? hehe!

Now that it's a new year, hopefully I'll do better about updating our blog! Hope everyone has a great year!! Here are some highlights since my last post!!

birthday party at school!
Averi's 3rd Birthday @ Build-A-Bear
Tinkerbell birthday cake!
building a gingerbread house after the Tupelo Christmas Parade
excited about her presents from her school Christmas party!
Ivey Kate came to play one night!
all my nieces & nephews
Birthday party for Jesus!!
quick & only family picture Christmas Eve
Ave with her Lola, Lolo, & Dalton on Christmas Eve
putting out Santa's cookies & milk just before going to Midnight Mass

Santa came!!
Happy New Year!! Yes, this was taken right at midnight..can't you tell?! TIRED!!
Snow day 1/7/2010
We took Averi to her very first musical...Annie! She loved it!!

No comments: