Monday, February 15, 2010
SNOW!!
We woke up Monday morning to a light blanket of snow and Averi was TOO EXCITED!! But I had to burst her bubble because I had to work in Fulton. So, I quickly told her that if we got ready early enough, that we could play in Fulton...but I let her down again! The closer & closer we got to the Itawamba county line, the thinner & thinner the blanket of snow got. They did not get as much as Tupelo, so it wasn't enough to play. Luckily, another snow cloud came through as we were driving home that afternoon, so as soon as we parked the car and donned our hats and gloves outside we went!! Even though it was just a dusting, it still made her day just to be outside trying to catch a few snowflakes! And I was just thrilled that I had not fully let my daughter down!!
Just excited to be outside in the snow! 
Trying to catch some snowflakes! 
Pure Joy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love her hat!!!
Post a Comment