Since Valentine's was a Sunday and Tupelo was STUPID CRAZY ALL WEEKEND, we decided to just have a quiet day of love at home! It was perfect! We went to our 8 AM church service and came home...I made Allen's fave cheese omelettes & toast for breakfast and we just played and relaxed. All. Day. Long!! Couldn't have asked for a better day with my loved ones!
Don't laugh at my precious baby girl's valentine card from us!! Allen had given me a present & card while getting ready for church. When Averi came into our bathroom, she asked "Where's my card? Do I have a card?" Allen & I look at each other & realize that we had forgotten to buy our sweet girl a card!! But we did have her a present, just not wrapped at the moment! So as he finished getting her ready, I gift bagged her movie and rumbled through her supplies looking for construction paper & markers...yep, I made her card with her very own supplies! And guess what?! She LOVED IT, mistakes and all!!

No comments:
Post a Comment