Wednesday, August 26, 2009
First REAL Haircut!!!!
After months of "pretend" haircuts, we finally did it! We actually let Averi get her first real haircut!! Allen happened to be getting a cut himself, so my mom, Averi, & I decided to just pop in for a visit. When he was finished, she wanted to get a haircut too. Just like all the other times, Ms. Pam sat her in the chair (on a box of course) and put a cape on her. But instead of pretending this time, we told her to just go ahead and do it! Nothing drastic. Had just enough cut to even it up in the back, so maybe an inch to an inch & a half was cut. And I must say, pretending all this time really paid off! She was such a BIG girl in that swirly chair! She didn't cry or move around, she was just perfect! I didn't cry either!!! Yay for me!! Ms. Pam saved all the hair for us & put it in a little ziplock & attached it to a certificate! Averi was so proud...we're so proud! She really is becoming a little lady!
BEFORE... 

the first cut!! 
Ms. Pam making sure her hair is cut evenly 
Averi being a good girl! I am so proud of her! 
Ms. Pam & Averi 
She got a sucker and a certificate!! Thanks Ms. Pam!! You're the best! 
a few AFTER shots...taken after her bath that evening 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment