Today was Averi's first day of preschool at ICC's Child Development Center on Tupelo campus. I was not able to take her because I had to work, but her good daddy remembered to take pictures for me! I did pick her up & she said she had so much fun! They have alot planned for them to do throughout the semester along with a couple of field trips! I'm so excited for her & can't wait to see what she learns! I just know this is going to be a GREAT school year!!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
First Day of Preschool!
Today was Averi's first day of preschool at ICC's Child Development Center on Tupelo campus. I was not able to take her because I had to work, but her good daddy remembered to take pictures for me! I did pick her up & she said she had so much fun! They have alot planned for them to do throughout the semester along with a couple of field trips! I'm so excited for her & can't wait to see what she learns! I just know this is going to be a GREAT school year!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment