Sunday, October 5, 2008

What A Sunday!

Sundays are usually pretty lax for us, but today was a different story! This morning after church, Allen decided to clean out and straighten up our closet (which was very much needed!) and I chose to be lazy & just lay on the couch. But our sweet & innocent Averi felt like running out of the bedroom looking like this...
Of course, I had to get a few pictures before scooping her up & dressing her.
I know, I know...she's going to hate us one day for posting these, but I just couldn't resist!!

It was such a beautiful afternoon to play outside and we took advantage of it! Someone in the neighborhood must have left their water running outside b/c it had made a stream down to the drain in front of our house. So, I put Averi in her rain boots & she knew exactly what to do! That girl LOVES to splash in water puddles!

1 comment:

Jessi Prestage said...

Bryce is going to really like these pics!!! Ave is such a cutie! I love her rain boots, too. I need to get some for my little puddle splasher.