In order to prepare for our Halloween festivities, Monday night we decided to carve one of our many pumpkins. Averi had alot of fun getting her hands all slimey! I tell you, she is definitely not afraid of getting a little dirty!! Actually, I think she'd rather be that way!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Can't Wait for Halloween!!!
Halloween is just around the corner and we CANNOT wait!! It's a little more special this year because we're celebrating Averi's 2nd birthday early! Her actual birthday is not until November 20th, but it's just too hard planning a party with Thanksgiving to think about also! So, this year we're having a Halloween party and sharing it with her cousin Dawson (he turned 2 on October 20th). It's been a lot of work & planning, but it'll be worth it! Kids in costumes, a bouncy/slide thing, a hayride for Trick-or-Treating, lots of food, and of course CAKE & CANDY!!! Can't wait to see the children all dressed up!!
In order to prepare for our Halloween festivities, Monday night we decided to carve one of our many pumpkins. Averi had alot of fun getting her hands all slimey! I tell you, she is definitely not afraid of getting a little dirty!! Actually, I think she'd rather be that way!!


wondering why it was taking so long... 
entertaining herself with a pail hat! 
excited to see the finished product!! 
"MINE!!" one her favorite words these days...agh!
In order to prepare for our Halloween festivities, Monday night we decided to carve one of our many pumpkins. Averi had alot of fun getting her hands all slimey! I tell you, she is definitely not afraid of getting a little dirty!! Actually, I think she'd rather be that way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment