Sunday, October 12, 2008

Say What?...A Sunday in Oxford?!!?

Yes, after spending Saturday in Starkville(see previous post), we travelled to no man's land---Oxford. What for? Certainly not to cheer, but for PUNKINS (as Averi would say)!! We loaded up in the Prestage's expedition Sunday morning and drove to Oxford. When I say we loaded up, that's exactly what I meant! A Prestage (whom shall remain nameless) had this grand idea to keep the babies in the middle row (at opposite ends), the mommies to sit in the 3rd row, while the daddies minded the front. Obviously, we were not using our smarts this morning when we all agreed to this, but piling into the car was a sight to see!! Since the carseats were in the middle, we couldn't fold a seat down to get to the back! So you'll just have to use your imagination! haha! Too bad I don't have a picture of the mommy pile up! Once in Oxford, we had a delicious lunch at Old Venice with even more of the Prestage clan and then we were off to see the punkins! We had great time with some great company!!
Just one more thing---Can anyone please give me some tips on how to get a 2 year old to look & smile for the camera? If so, please let me know!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

Jessi Prestage said...

We had so much fun with you guys today! I am so relieved that we have no pictures of the mommy pile-up! Special thanks to Allen for traveling to Oxford. I am still trying to weed through my 109 pictures - most are blurry!