Saturday we went back to Starkville to watch the Bulldogs play Auburn...well, sort of! We spent more time tailgating, than at the actual game. We enjoyed a pre-game feast with great old friends and Averi even made some new friends! She wasn't quite the angel during the game like last week, but we did get stay until the beginning of the 2nd half. I don't think we missed much b/c according to the score, I'm not really sure if we were there to watch football or baseball!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Tailgating...
Saturday we went back to Starkville to watch the Bulldogs play Auburn...well, sort of! We spent more time tailgating, than at the actual game. We enjoyed a pre-game feast with great old friends and Averi even made some new friends! She wasn't quite the angel during the game like last week, but we did get stay until the beginning of the 2nd half. I don't think we missed much b/c according to the score, I'm not really sure if we were there to watch football or baseball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment