Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy Monday!

We had an uneventful weekend, which was really nice to have for a change! However, we had a much busier Monday than normal. We started our day out at Barnes & Noble for Storytime. We met our good friends Jessi & Bryce Prestage for a short story & lots of playtime! Averi wasn't much of an angel today...apparently she didn't get enough sleep through the night, so she decided to "bully" Bryce and other various children! It was one of those days where you are mortified because your child is having a serious meltdown & the other mothers are just watching, staring, and quietly judging. I know you're thinking "Yep, I know exactly what you're talking about." Well, it was one of those days! But I did manage to get a few pictures before she made any "scenes".
listening to the story about Clifford...
hmmm, looks like she's checking out Bryce's bum...what do you think?

After lunch, Averi had an appointment with her pediatrician, Dr. Grisham. No she's not sick, just fighting a little bit of a female infection. Crazy, huh? But not unusual, or so I'm told. Don't you hate it when your child makes you look crazy?!!? So, she's had this female irritation off & on for a week and the day I take her to her to the doctor...it's significantly better! AGH! Anyways, she weighs 26 pounds and on her way back to normalcy. But this is what she decided to do while we waited to see the doctor...when finished, she said, "Mommy, mmmmm pity." In averi language: pity=pretty. Oh! to have a 2 year old going on 20!

This evening her cousin Dalton had his first soccer game, so we decided to head to Fulton to cheer him on. Averi had a BIG time! She loved every minute of it! She loved watching the kids run back & forth on the field. At one point, we heard her screaming, "Go State!" HAHA! I guess seeing kids chasing after a ball & not really knowing what to do it with reminded her of being at a State game! It was just too cute! Dalton's team did win 5-0! Way to go! Maybe State will have just as much luck next time & Averi can put her cheering to good use!

No comments: