For those of you who don't know, Averi took Aquatic Survival lessons through ISR (Infant Swimming Resource). AND...after 5 1/2 weeks, she finished the course!! We decided to take on this task after seeing her cousin Dawson swimming like a fish after completing lessons himself. If you've never seen or heard of this before, you should check it out b/c it's AMAZING!! I must admit I was a little skeptical myself, unsure of what good it would actually do, or what torture your child would have to go through to learn to save themself. But, it really isn't that bad and definitely not what I had thought! Mrs. Regina Cooke & Mrs. Jala Ozbirn are very caring, trustworthy, and patient! It does take 4-6 weeks to complete the course, but the end result is well worth it! Averi can actually swim and save herself she were ever in that situation!! We are so proud of her!! I'll try to post a video of her swimming soon!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Passed the Test!
For those of you who don't know, Averi took Aquatic Survival lessons through ISR (Infant Swimming Resource). AND...after 5 1/2 weeks, she finished the course!! We decided to take on this task after seeing her cousin Dawson swimming like a fish after completing lessons himself. If you've never seen or heard of this before, you should check it out b/c it's AMAZING!! I must admit I was a little skeptical myself, unsure of what good it would actually do, or what torture your child would have to go through to learn to save themself. But, it really isn't that bad and definitely not what I had thought! Mrs. Regina Cooke & Mrs. Jala Ozbirn are very caring, trustworthy, and patient! It does take 4-6 weeks to complete the course, but the end result is well worth it! Averi can actually swim and save herself she were ever in that situation!! We are so proud of her!! I'll try to post a video of her swimming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
IMPRESSIVE!! are you kidding me? Averi can swim in all of those clothes? i don't think i could do that and i've been swimming all of my life. i'm going to have to get more info on this from you! I know you are so proud of her!! That's great! :)
Post a Comment