Sunday, November 1, 2009

ICC's Parade of Costumes

Averi's school had a Parade of Costumes on the Thursday before Halloween. It's where her class goes all around campus (in costume) to various offices, classrooms, & labs to Trick-or-Treat! Luckily, I was off work that day, so I got to help out! It was just too bad that it was a rainy morning, but it didn't stop us from getting some candy! We started our journey at 9:15 AM and didn't make it back to the classroom until 11:15 AM...yes, 2 whole hours of walking with a bunch of dressed up, wet, 2-4 year olds! Can you say EXHAUSTING?!! Oh, but it was so much fun and I wouldn't have missed it for anything! I am truly blessed to be able to do these things with my daughter!

Averi & Tashiya
the "Snow Wipes" Hannah Ruth & Averi...they're best friends! they were also my buddies for the candy journey!
they were sweetly begging for candy!
how sweet! and are these backpacks the cutest?! every child in the class got a personalized backpack to help carry all of the candy they received! and believe me...it was ALOT!
this was just half of the class...the others were on the elevator!

No comments: