Thursday, August 12, 2010
Just Dance!!
WOW! I really cannot believe that it's already time for my daughter to start dance lessons! Where has the time gone and please make it SLOW DOWN! With much anticipation (I'm not really sure who was more excited...Me or her!!), her first class was yesterday! She and all her little friends were just P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S.! I mean PRECIOUS!! I got teary eyed when the teacher made us Mommies leave the dance studio, no joke! Also, I was a little nervous because I didn't want her to get kicked out for not minding. Sooo, I had been prepping her earlier in the week about listening to the teacher, waiting her turn, and participating! Lucky for us, we did get to peek through a small window during the lesson and all 13 little girls were participating! I am so proud of her and cannot wait to see the end of the year recital! (hopefully we'll make it there!)
showing off her ballet & tap shoes! 

Ivey Kate, Averi, & Anna Grant 
Brianna, Ella Grace, Olivia Kate, IK, Averi, AG, & Lacey 
gosh! aren't they cute?! 
all the little dancers! 
Me & my little dancer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment