Monday, May 3, 2010

End of the Year Pre-School Program

Averi's end of the year pre-school program was this evening...it was so very precious!! But I must admit, I am going to be a basketcase when she graduates from pre-school!! I got teary-eyed just watching the slideshow! This was her very first year at Itawamba Community College's Early Learning Center. Even though she only went on Tuesdays & Thursdays, she has really learned so much from this program! She can write her first name, count to 49, say the Pledge of Allegiance, ABCs, Months of the year, and days of the week, etc. It's amazing how much she has already soaked in and she's only 3! I cannot begin to thank her teachers, Mrs. Nicole & Ms. Chelle and even the student teachers enough! They all do an amazing job!!

going on a bear hunt!


showing her fuzzy little tail!

dancing to a tooty-tah!

receiving her portfolio

walking out with her best friend, Hannah Ruth...they were the best of friends all school year. So sad that HR will not be returning in the fall.

Me & my baby girl

No comments: