well, maybe only part of! I still HEART NY!! The three of us just returned home from San Fran, literally parked our Tahoe in our garage at 9:35 this morning! We had such a WONDERFUL time!! Allen had a conference to attend for a few days, so we decided to go a few days early & stay a few later (April 9-17, 2010)...it was so very much needed! Everyone needs time away from home and the daily grind!! We went to the San Fran Zoo, SF Giants baseball game (opening night vs Braves), Fisherman's Wharf, Aquarium by the Bay, the Japanese Tea Garden, walked up Lombard Street, went on cruise tour of the San Fran Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, walked thru Muir Woods, and etc...but we also played, shopped, and ATE!! We were very busy all day long, never missed a beat! Up until our last night, Averi did not want to come home! She would wake up every morning and say, "Mommy, it's wonderful here!" Or whenever we would go to places, she say, "This is amazing!!" Who knew that a 3 year old could already be so observant and notice the culture diversity?! I know she's not always going to remember this trip, but I know that I will and I definitely have PLENTY of photographs to prove it!! I am just thankful to be able to experience new places and things with my family. I really love them so much!! And thank you, Allen, for taking us on such great vacations!!
Our family at the Golden Gate Bridge...
Averi taking in the city!!
Me & Averi on a cable car!!
Us at Fisherman's Wharf...some nice lady offered to take a picture of all us!
Averi & Allen at AT&T Park for the Giants Opening Night game vs. ATL Braves!
Averi wearing her In-N-Out hat! Our fave burger joint to eat at everytime we go to California!!
on top of a very round bridge in the Japanese Tea Garden
At Muir Woods...the redwoods are breathtaking!
Me & Averi leaving our heart in San Francisco!P.S. Sorry for the obscene amount of pictures...at least I didn't post all 2000 that we took!!
No comments:
Post a Comment