Since this blog will mostly be about my daughter, I guess I better put some pix of her on here. So here is my precious Averi & today she is 21 months old. I am so sad b/c she's almost two. Where has the time gone??
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Harder than I thought...
I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to try and do this!! It was either start scrapbooking or blogging & obviously I chose the latter. But this is harder than I thought it would be! Maybe once I get the hang of it, it'll get easier...right? I certainly hope so! Any tips will be greatly appreciated!
Since this blog will mostly be about my daughter, I guess I better put some pix of her on here. So here is my precious Averi & today she is 21 months old. I am so sad b/c she's almost two. Where has the time gone??

my sleeping beauty...
Since this blog will mostly be about my daughter, I guess I better put some pix of her on here. So here is my precious Averi & today she is 21 months old. I am so sad b/c she's almost two. Where has the time gone??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea!!! I love your site. how did you do that? it's adorable! I'm so glad your blogging now. it's addictive!
Post a Comment