Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Averi!!

Then...
Averi was born Monday, November 20, 2006 @ 12:18pm...don't pay any attention to the time on the picture. We forgot to reset the time & it was actually an hour fast!
Now...

I cannot believe my baby girl is 2 today!! Where has the time gone?? It seems just like yesterday that we were awaiting her arrival. I can remember the night before checking into the hospital & the day she was born all so vividly! Oh! She has definitely been a blessing in our life. And I truly cannot remember what it was like without her(probably really boring!!). Averi is the LOVE of our life!
This is one her pictures from her 2 year session with Shoot To Finish. She didn't want to wear any of the clothes I brought specifically for her pictures, so instead we played "dress up" with what Ms. Deanna had at the studio!! She's certainly turning into a little girl...(notice, the shirt she's wearing says "Miss Behavin'" haha!)

No comments: